About the Ministry
Proverbs tells us that “Zeal is not good without knowledge,” so we want to equip our pastors with Biblical knowledge to accompany the zeal that God has given them.
Pastor Israel Gonzalez is constantly looking for ways to mentor and grow the pastors of each church. From hosting a multi-day marriage conference to buying study Bibles and other resources, CCH empowers Israel to invest time into teaching, encouraging, and counseling each of the pastors.
Pastors & Local Staff
- Head Pastor Israel Gonzalez
- Dr. Floripe Gonzalez
- Pastor Manuel Canales — Leading the Church in El Diviso
- Pastor Moisés Reyes — Leading the Church in Palmichal Fátima
- Pastor Domingo Aguilar — Leading the Church in Palmichal Carmen
- Pastor Grevil Rivas — Leading the Church in Buenos Aires
- Pastor Heber Díaz — Leading the Church in El Peñon
- Pastor Romel Saravia — Leading the Church in Rio Bonito
- Pastor Francisco Argueta — Leading the Church in Ocomán
- Pastor Antonio Sorto — Leading the Church in Bella Vista
- Pastor Wilfredo Flores — Leading the Church of El Cerrón
- Pastor Juan Carlos Sánchez — Leading the Church in Pimienta Santa Bárbara
- Junior Pastor Dixer Rivas — Serving the Church in Las Lajas
- Junior Pastor Nahun Molina — Serving the Church of Las Lajas
- Linda Rivas — Director of Children & Youth Ministry
Where We’ve Served
If you've been traveling to Honduras with us for a while now, you've watched dozens of children grow up in this village we all love so much. Ocomán is one the of closest villages to our home base in Las Lajas and plays a vital role in our ministry efforts.
Meet El Cerrón
El Cerrón is one of our most remote villages, located high in the mountains behind our medical clinic. Because of its location, El Cerrón has very limited access to outside supplies and provisions, making this one of the most malnourished and undeveloped villages we support.
Meet El Peñon
Tucked away in the mountains surrounding the community of Las Lajas, El Peñon is a small village of around 250 people. We’ve been working with and serving El Peñon for more than 20 years and have been blessed to see the work God has done in the village and in its people.
Our Other Ministries
Honduras is one of the poorest countries in Central America, with more than 60% of its population living on less than $3 per day. Beyond this, Honduras currently has the third highest crime rate in entire the world. Statistics aside, however, God has divinely placed our ministry in Honduras, and we feel blessed every day in our opportunity to serve such a loving people group.
Support the Mission
In a country where most citizens make less than $3 per day, the smallest donation can make a major difference. Whether you feel led to give once, monthly, or annually, we’ve made it quick and easy for you to support and share Christ’s love with the people of Honduras.